Builder & Owner Builders Insurance

Coming Soon …….One is currently obtaining an authorised representative licence for general insurance*. This means, One will be also able to offer the following general insurance packages to our clients.

When arranging insurance, many people take shortcuts without seeking proper advice, understanding the fine print or considering whether they are getting value for money.

One is committed to providing high levels of personal service. One can help ease the all-up time, cost and aggravation in organising your building and owner builders insurance.

Types of cover include:
  • Residential Property Insurance (specialty in Flood zone areas and High risk areas);
  • Commercial Property Insurance;
  • Construction Insurance;
  • Public Liability Insurance;
  • Home Warranty Insurance;
  • Owner Builder Warranty.

* One already holds an Australian Financial Services License to provide financial advice and personal insurance. The authorised representative license will permit One to ALSO offer General Insurance Services.

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved - One Financial Management Pty Ltd   |    T   1300 663 346                    Privacy Policy   |   Terms & Conditions

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.  One Financial Management    |   Website Design - Website Guy.